Here's a recipe that was inspired by Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth's Personal Pan Pizza. We modified the original recipe and decided to make a Personal Sized Cold Veggie Pizza. At only 200 calories per serving, this cold pizza can be used for lunch or as an appetizer.
First, you'll start by making the crusts. Whisk together half a cup of flour, a quarter cup of egg whites, a quarter cup of water, a dash of garlic powder and a pinch of salt.
On a heated pan coated with cooking spray, spread half of the mixture evenly on the pan, making circle like motions until you create a circle with your desired thinness. Cook for approximately two minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
For the sauce, mix together three tablespoons of light cream cheese, one and a half tablespoons of light sour cream, two teaspoon of chopped fresh dill and a quarter teaspoon of garlic powder. Divide the mixture in two and spread evenly over top of both crusts.
Top your pizzas with a quarter cup of chopped broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes and yellow peppers.
Personal Sized Cold Veggie Pizza with Homemade Crust
Makes 2 servings
Adapted from Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth
½ cup Whole wheat flour
¼ cup Egg whites
¼ cup water
Pinch of salt
Pinch of salt
3 tbsp Light cream cheese
1½ tbsp Light sour cream
2 tsp Fresh dill, chopped
¼ tsp Garlic powder
¼ cup Broccoli, chopped
¼ cup Cauliflower, chopped
¼ cup Tomato, chopped
¼ cup Yellow pepper, chopped
- To make the crust, whisk together flour, egg whites, water, a dash of garlic powder and a pinch of salt.
- Heat up a small frying pan on medium heat, spray with cooking spray and add half of your dough mixture on the pan, making circle like motions until you create a circle with your desired thickness.
- Cook until on medium heat for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To make the sauce, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder. Divide mixture in two and spread evenly over top of the crusts.
- Top with broccoli, cauliflower, tomato and yellow pepper.
Makes 2 servings. Each serving is approximately 200 calories.